Hello Pugsly

Hello Pugsly

Monday 28 October 2013

Let's Dance

Today my travelling into work was slightly effected due to the storm. First of all trains were delayed until 10, then 12, and then when I went to check at 12 they were not running until further notice. So I worked from home today, and as my Dad is ill at the moment I sat with him whilst working on my laptop. When I sit and watch TV with my Dad I always end up watching something I wouldn't normally watch such as Pointless. Today we watched a documentary on Bowie. I've heard many of Bowie's songs over the years at home and also when I go out to 70s/80s themed nights out. I think that Bowie is under played. He was so iconic for his era and I believe there is no-one who has been able to replicate his creativity or his chameleon-like persona. 

I've chosen to link 'Let's Dance' as it's my favourite Bowie track. I think this is probably one of his more mainstream records compared to most of his repertoire - that's probably why it's my favourite. While I really enjoy listening to new artists you can't beat a classic. So...Let's Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment