Hello Pugsly

Hello Pugsly

Sunday 3 November 2013

Love is on the Radio


McFly released a new song today on Love is on the Radio. They are an old favourite of mine as they as they have been together making music for 10 years. I last saw McFly three years ago and they put on a good show. They write uplifting songs and while they are very pop-like in their songs I think they present a very different image compared to other acts like Chris Brown who by the looks of things has very little morals. I like McFly because although their sound might not be to everyones taste, and they aren't always to my tastes as I do like a variety of music, they write good songs with a positive image. 

I wasn't able to link the new video but it is definitely worth a watch as it features mini-Mcfly's who are extremely cute. It is a good video which does include a good little Miley reference as Dougie is licking a sledge-hammer. The the video is quite minimalist which is very appealing and easy to watch. Will be interesting to see where this record charts in the coming weeks. 


No comments:

Post a Comment