Hello Pugsly

Hello Pugsly

Sunday 19 January 2014

Timber

This Friday I went out to a cluuuub with a group of my friends. I enjoy going out as it is a chance to catch up with friends, meet new people, have a drink and most importantly DANCE! I have chosen to write about Kesha & Pitbull's track Timber as I think it is a great track to dance to. Its a fun song that is hard to take seriously. It's hard to choose my favourite lyric. I can't decide between "this biggity boy's a diggity dog", "I'm slicker than an oil spill" and "ooooooohhh". Absolute genius. 

This song has a really good beat and the lyrics compliment in a way that you can't not enjoy singing "I'm yelling timber". I think it's a interesting theme for a song as timber, in my mind, is often associated with furniture and lumberjacks. But, nonetheless, the song works and will continue to bright up my mood whether I'm getting ready to go out, or more often, getting ready to go to work. Excellent song, with hilarious lyrics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment