Hello Pugsly

Hello Pugsly

Monday 6 January 2014

Happy

I may have been a little slack over the Holiday at writing this blog. Think there may have been too much mulled wine and mince pies! I had a lovely Christmas, lots of food and time with family. But now back to business!

According to Psychologists the 6th January is the most depressing day of the year. So I feel the song should lighten the mood a little. This song was one of the first I played at work today, feeling I needed a little lift after my walk from the station I was drenched in a tidal wave of rain! I find this song really uplifting and quite different to Pharrell's usual musical adventures. The video while a little low budget, which I personally prefer to flashy videos, I feel captures the theme of the song and the mood that Pharrell is trying to create within his listeners. I particularly like that a Minion from Despicable Me features!

This is a really lovely song, with a 'happy' melody and friendly lyrics. A song that can't help but make you smile, and excellent start to the new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment