Hello Pugsly

Hello Pugsly

Sunday 6 October 2013

Pompeii

As today was super sunny I decided to go for a 'run', which was rather pleasant. But I don't really run, is more a slow paced bouncy walk where people frequently walk past me...but least I'm trying. When I 'run' I always like to have some music to accompany me - today was the Bastille album. Is an excellent album that I find fits to any mood as is uplifting but not too mainstream pop. I love Bastille and I saw them earlier this year in Glastonbury - where they were amazing! So I like to listen to them on a sunny day as reminds me of that warm evening in Glastonbury where my friends and I had a few drinks and danced to Bastille. So many good memories. Therefore, Bastille's Pompeii has been added to my Lazy Sunday Soundtrack as Pompeii really complimented the sunshine today.

No comments:

Post a Comment