Hello Pugsly

Hello Pugsly

Sunday 13 October 2013

Of the Night

This post is adding to my Lazy Sunday post from last Sunday. This is a new release from Bastille - Of The Night. Bastille played this track at Glastonbury, the crowd went crazy when they started playing.  I immediately grabbed my phone and tried to film it. Sadly the film quality on my phone is awful and as I'm vertically challenged the video is predominately the back of peoples heads. Which is why I was very excited to find it on youtube after it's release, as I no longer have to listen to my poor quality version. While this song isn't necessarily a 'Lazy Sunday' song I makes me happy. When I first heard it I played it 10 times in a row, as I have such happy memories attached to this song. It is an excellent song that I hope gets a lot of radio play and shares online. I have already shared it with many of my friends (particularly that those I went to Glastonbury with) as it is such an excellent song. Much love - adding to my Lazy Sunday Soundtrack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment